- Illustrate the lyrics and have your students do the same. (I promise to do the same as well and will share them in the very near future.) Combining visuals with auditory is always a positive learning tool.
- Ask your students to make their own Summer Plan. You can start to explore descriptive words, action words, and imagination as you talk about what you all love to do in the summer. You can go to a rhyming dictionary online such as https://www.rhymezone.com/ to find words that rhyme with your lyrics. Writing a song is a great way to teach your children about rhyming, an important precursor to literacy.
- Put these lyrics to a tune. In writing a song, I often start with the lyrics. Then I read the lyrics in a rhythmic and sing/song way to follow the natural, musical flow. That will lead you to your own unique song and melody. You can sing this song or turn it into a rap with some rhythm instruments. Let your imagination be your guide.
- Share your song with all of us. I would love to publish your added verses in my blog and newsletter. With your order, please add your song to the message section in the shopping cart or send it to my Facebook page.https://www.facebook.com/Talk-It-Rock-It-403433393039073/
- Take advantage of this 30% off SUMMER PLAN. Here’s my SUMMER PLAN for you. I want each of you to have songs to listen to in the car as you are driving to some of your amazing summer adventures. My granddaughter is ALWAYS asking for “Grandma’s Songs” while we are driving. They have been an incredible learning tool for her.
Summer SALE – 30% Off –
Because our summer has finally arrived, we are offering 30% of anything in our store! This includes our new Blast Off Board Sound Sequencing Sets, all of our Music in CD’s or USB formats, all of our Animation Stations in DVD or USB format, all of books, and our combo sets that are already significantly discounted! This sale will end on June 30th. Share with others! http://www.talkitrockit.com
We have never had a sale like this. The only catch is, only valid with a minimum of a $100 shopping cart.
Just write SUMMER as a coupon code when checking out.